The Farr Family

This Is the Blog of the Farr family, Sam and Wendy Farr and their Daughters Nichola and Helen plus their husbands Andy Higby and David Mattock. They all live in the Bath Area. Sam works as a freelance photographer after taking voluntary redundancy from The Bath Chronicle after 20 years, Andy is a freelance Manager for various Charities and David a Computer programmer. David and Helen have our two Granddaughters, Tabitha and Lottie they can be seen at www.themattocks.com.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Western Newspapers Oscars Night at Weston Super Mare.
Group Managing Director Andrew Calvert, presents Sam
with the award for the photographer dressed most like a
Mothcare bouncer.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 am, Blogger Patty said...

Hello. I found your site, by clicking on one of the lastest posts. I went back through some of your archives and enjoyed looking at your photographs. I just started my own blogsite a few days ago. I love photography and will be posting my own photographs on my site. You are welcome to check my site out. I will put your site on my favorites list and continue to come back and admire your photos & site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google